Friday, October 28, 2011

Month 1: A Timely Seminar

Last week I received a flyer in the mail for a seminar at DTS entitled "Beautify: A Makeover from the Inside Out." Okay, so I'm trying not to read into things, but that does just happen to be the perfect subject for me right now.

"Come hear how to makeover your everyday life from two great speakers: Del Garippa will be speaking on how to find Physical and Spiritual Balance and Marylyn Leonard will share great tips on Time Management & Organizational Skills."

And it's FREE! I'm not sure it could be more perfect.

My husband has very kindly agreed to watch the kiddos (not an easy task) in lieu of working on his papers (a HUGE sacrifice)...AND he's even taking our toddler to his buddy's 2 year birthday party. That's love.

I have high hopes for this seminar. I'm so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment