Friday, September 7, 2012

Month 11: Wow

So I just realized that I have done absolutely nothing that I endeavored to do in starting this project.  Okay, that's not being quite fair to myself.  I have done a couple of things that I wanted to do, but keeping up with this blog isn't one of them.  I had such great ambitions, but I think I'm realizing (11 months into a 12 month project) that this might've been a little bit more than I could chew.

I was just so inspired by blogs like Julie/Julia Project, A New Dress a Day, and others where people just take their interests and keep a blog.  First of all, I love blogs (confession:  I'm pretty sure I have 5 now...although to be fair to myself 3 of them are in collaboration with others).  Secondly, I'm sure my narcissitic side thought maybe I could develop a following.  Which is ultra lame since you have to AT LEAST write stuff on a blog for people to follow it.  Oh well, maybe my next blog will churn out better results.  :-)

I haven't decided yet if I'm going to set this "dream" aside until a different point in my life or if I'm going to try again (and try better) to do this over the next year.  Or perhaps I will just scrap the idea and start something a little more feasible for my season of life and, let's face it, my personality.

A one-year beauty blog?!  What was I thinking?

No comments:

Post a Comment